30 Aug, 6 & 13 Sep - We are now in rehearsal mode for our last public performance of the year - Springstrum. Bette, Connie and Noeline will be organising the song list and who might be on lead microphone for each song. Robert will be practising hard to fill in for Allan on bass. Connie and Ian will be filling in for me if the website needs updating while I'm on grandchild-minding duty and on three overseas jaunts through to mid November. I should be able to attend a few Thursdays in between including the AGM, details below.
Annual General Meeting - 7:15pm 27 Sep, 2018
at North Kiama Neighbourhood Centre, Meehan Drive Kiama Downs.
Business as follows:
* Confirm minutes of the last annual general meeting
* Receive committee reports and financial statement for the preceding year
* Elect office bearers namely :-
President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, 3 ordinary committee members
* General Business.
If you haven't received the nomination forms by email, contact Ted
Archived news ...
- Wed 12 Sep, 10:30am Warrigal Dementia, Albion Park Rail
- Sun 16 Sep, 11:30am - Springstrum - Fraternity Club, Fairy Meadow - program
- Thu 27 Sep, 10:30am Blue Haven
- Fri 19 Oct, 10:30am Friday Friends - Uniting Church
- Fri 26 Oct, 2pm Warrigal Care, Albion Park Rail
- Tue 20 Nov, 10:30am Blue Haven
- Wed 21 Nov, 10:30am Warrigal Dementia, Albion Park Rail
- Thu 13 Dec, evening Christmas Party, Kiama Neighbourhood Centre
- Fri 14 Dec, 10:30am Friday Friends - Uniting Church
- Thu 20 Dec, 10:30am Blue Haven
- Fri 21 Dec, 2pm Warrigal Care, Albion Park Rail
North Kiama Neighbourhood Centre
28 Meehan Drive, Kiama Downs (Gainsborough Oval)
Blowhole Buskers gather each Thursday evening between 7pm and 9pm for singalongs and open microphone performances. New members are welcome. Bring your cup for coffee or tea.
Blue Haven Retirement Village
200 Terralong Street, Kiama
Sue, Mick, Tom, Katie and Noel reside in the Blowhole Buskers' spiritual home. A social group gather each Monday afternoon to enjoy ukulele songs from 2pm. Beginners are welcome.